15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation Rick Schworer 9781890120795 Books

BOOK SYNOPSIS
A new book to strengthen the believer's assurance of salvation by showing just how impossible it would be to actually lose your salvation. Inside are the 15 steps to losing your salvation, how to know for sure you are saved, the 10 things a Christian really can lose, and the 7 point confusing verse checklist to use when you run into a difficult passage!
BACK COVER DESCRIPTION
Have you ever wondered, "Am I really saved?" Maybe you remember the time you said a prayer and asked Jesus into your heart, but since then you have questioned whether you really got saved at all. Or could it be that you know you got saved, but you fear that you could never live a life good enough to hold onto that gift.
Everyone at some point in time wonders what will become of them after they die. This uncertainty can especially plague and haunt someone who, though being a child of God, wonders if there is hope for their future. To the person who struggles with the security of their salvation, the prospect of any assurance or peace seems futile without clear answers from Scripture.
Others have taken obscure verses out of the Bible to cast a thick and seemingly impenetrable shadow upon the doctrine of eternal security. God's shining light will cut through the darkness as you are given clear guidelines for understanding some of the more difficult passages in the Bible, and the looming shadow of doubt will quickly vanish as you read the fifteen impossibilities that would have to take place to ever undo the miracles that God executed at the moment of salvation.
Ecclesiastes 314, "I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it and God doeth it, that men should fear before him."
BOOK EXCERPTS
"One of the most basic and fundamental needs of a Christian is to have assurance of salvation. A child of God must know he's secure in Christ and that God will always love Him. Without assurance, it's hard to do anything for the Lord and you could live your life in doubt and frustration, with all your focus on yourself. God has promised to fulfill our needs."
-
"The Bible teaches that everlasting life and eternal life are a present possession. It is not something that is promised to you later on, after you die. It's not something you can only hope to get or earn; it's something that you have in your possession right away from the moment you believe."
-
"No one is ever predestinated to get saved - people are predestinated after they are saved and what they are predestinated to are things that have to do with receiving a new body or an eternal inheritance."
-
"There are a lot of things that verse doesn't say and one very clear thing it does say. That verse doesn't say that a Christian should not sin, that he won't sin as much, that he won't sin willfully or even that he must remain sinless to stay saved. That verse is written in extremely clear English and twice it says that a Christian doesn't commit sin and that he can't sin. As in he doesn't have the ability to sin."
-
"In this book you have read scripture after scripture and promise after promise of God's eternal love and salvation for the believer. You have seen not only the promises made that if a man simply believes in Christ he will never come into condemnation without any exception given, but you've also seen some of the more complicated doctrines that intertwine with the doctrine of eternal security. From doctrines relating to the body, soul, and spirit of a believer, to eternal judicial decrees made by God at salvation, to the permanent identity we have within the spiritual body of Christ a born-again child of God in this age can not undo everything that God has done for him and to him at the moment of salvation."
-
"Don't let the Devil steal the joy of today because of the fear of tomorrow."
15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation Rick Schworer 9781890120795 Books
This book by Rick Schworer "15 steps to losing your salvation" is such an eye opener as to how a believer never,ever can lose his or her salvation.It is laid out so simply but yet is so profound--a masterpiece,I am sure many hours of prayer and fasting went into this gem.Here are the 15 impossible things(chapter headings) that must happen before you can lose your salvation:
1.Are you really saved ??
2.Renegotiate your contract of grace with God
3.Change when you get eternal life
4.Overpower God
5.Make a liar out of God
6.Separate yourself from Gods love
7.Fire your representative(Jesus)
8.Commit spiritual identity theft
9.Revoke the cosmic law of double jeopardy
10.Disinherit Christ from what God promised Him
11.Divorce yourself from the family of God
12.Unpredestinate your body
13.Amputate yourself from the body of Christ
14.Evict the Holy Spirit
15.Alter the genetic material of your spirit
16.Uncircumcise your soul
In addition Rick has 2 bonus chapters in the back of this book :
17.Ten things a Christian can really lose
18.The confusing Verse checklist
I don,t remember seeing Ephesians 1:13-14 where you are sealed by the Holy Spirit and to lose your salvation you as a mortal have to break the seal of God--easy huh?--I probably just missed it--If you are confused as to if you can lose your salvation and never really understood it---then I am telling you THIS is the book you,ve been waiting for.
Product details
|

Tags : 15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation [Rick Schworer] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. BOOK SYNOPSIS: A new book to strengthen the believer's assurance of salvation by showing just how impossible it would be to actually lose your salvation. Inside are the 15 steps to losing your salvation,Rick Schworer,15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation,DayStar Publishing,1890120790,Christian Theology - Soteriology,Christian theology,Religion - Theology,Religion Christian Theology Soteriology
People also read other books :
- A Nation for Refugees edition by TIM I GURUNG Literature Fiction eBooks
- The Apple Tree Other Short Stories Short story compilation from a Nobel Prize winner in Literature Short Stories Of John Galsworthy edition by John Galsworthy Literature Fiction eBooks
- Florentinische Nachte German Edition Heinrich Heine 9783958553552 Books
- Channeled Philosophy on the Evolution of Consciousness Volume 1 The Bridged Reality edition by Craig Bowman Politics Social Sciences eBooks
- The Sociopath Next Door by Martha Stout Key Takeaways Analysis Review (Audible Audio Edition) Instaread Michael Gilboe Books
15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation Rick Schworer 9781890120795 Books Reviews
I was afraid this was going to try to attack the "once saved, always saved" truth but it did a good job in just the opposite
this is a very good bible study and it explains the salvation
that Jesus provides us all through our faith and our belief
in him all we have to do is accept it.
I greatly enjoyed this book! Would recommend it to anyone wanting to understand eternal security. The last section on how to interpret difficult passages of scripture is worth reading the book for.
This is a book for any believer to read! If he is secure in his knowledge of his security in Christ then it will bring great joy to his heart. If the person is struggling and is not sure then reading this will help him see the truth of eternal security through the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. The scriptures don't lie! and brother Schworer does a great job at bringing it out into the open in this book.
This book is for anyone who has prayed for God to open their eyes to the role that God has in securing our eternal home in heaven. Being an ex Catholic and becoming a born again Christian has always given me doubts about once saved always saved. This book has ended that for me. I believe Romans 910 with all my heart. I am finally assured of where I am going after I die and according to scripture " I am seated there NOW! What a wonderful Lord and Savior we have in Jesus. Thank you Rick for opening my eyes to truth!!! God bless you and your teachings!!!
15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation
Rick Schworer
Daystar Publishing
December 4, 2011
Christian Living
5 Stars
I have to admit that when I first seen the title of this book I was a little wary. Have leaned all my life about once saved always saved I thought how can I lose my salvation. Then I read the description of the book and found relief in knowing that no I can't lose my d
Salvation. Many today though have questions about their own life. Are they saved? Why didn't I get that fuzzy warm all over feeling like others say they did? Why can I not remember what when on when I was saved? Whether you had a warm feeling or just felt a little different or that a weight seem to be lifted off or if you believed on the name of Jesus and asked God for forgiveness and to save you, then you have become a child of God. Once saved there is no one that can't pluck you out of the Fathers hand. If you were to lose your salvation that would make God out to be a liar and we know that will never happen. With plenty of scripture to backup the authors point of once saved always saved, most people take that as I can go and do what I want to with no worries. NO that does not mean that you can and do whatever you want to do and still find favor in Gods eyes. No you will not lose not your salvation but you will lose, the joy, the peace, rewards health and could also shorten your life.
15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation is great book for those who have been taught this false doctrine for many years or for those who witness to those who have been taught that you can. As Rick explains that there are those who claim to be saved but have never actually experienced the joy of God's love or salvation. Plenty have head knowledge but not heart knowledge and at the end He will say "depart from me I never knew you" You can't lose something you never had.
I feel all Christians should read this book, some will agree and others who have had it ingrained into their mind will disagree, but we all have to remember God is not the author of confusion. If he wrote it in His word, then it's true and no one can change what it says. If we could lose our salvation then Jesus' death on the cross was all in vain and I found that this is what the author has pointed to throughout the book. I would recommend this book along with Rick Schworer' other book "Roadmap Through Revelation"
There is not any other doctrine I have had more difficult of a time understanding than eternal security.
I could never understand how God would keep me secure in Christ's finished work on Calvary in spite of my exceeding sinful flesh.
Yet I realized that failure to understand the doctrine of Eternal Security is a failure to appreciate more fully Christ's work and it leads to a works- based Salvation.
This book has helped me understand that most problems we have in understanding our eternal position IN CHRIST is a problem with SIN (and our daily walk with Christ).
It helped me to more fully appreciate the riches given Christians in Christ, and how we are eternally secure in his FINISHED work.
Mr. Schworer has made it very simple to understand this misunderstood doctrine in easy-to-follow, step by step form.
I recommend this to every Christian, especially those "babes" in Christ (it makes a great gift, too).
This book by Rick Schworer "15 steps to losing your salvation" is such an eye opener as to how a believer never,ever can lose his or her salvation.It is laid out so simply but yet is so profound--a masterpiece,I am sure many hours of prayer and fasting went into this gem.
Here are the 15 impossible things(chapter headings) that must happen before you can lose your salvation
1.Are you really saved ??
2.Renegotiate your contract of grace with God
3.Change when you get eternal life
4.Overpower God
5.Make a liar out of God
6.Separate yourself from Gods love
7.Fire your representative(Jesus)
8.Commit spiritual identity theft
9.Revoke the cosmic law of double jeopardy
10.Disinherit Christ from what God promised Him
11.Divorce yourself from the family of God
12.Unpredestinate your body
13.Amputate yourself from the body of Christ
14.Evict the Holy Spirit
15.Alter the genetic material of your spirit
16.Uncircumcise your soul
In addition Rick has 2 bonus chapters in the back of this book
17.Ten things a Christian can really lose
18.The confusing Verse checklist
I don,t remember seeing Ephesians 113-14 where you are sealed by the Holy Spirit and to lose your salvation you as a mortal have to break the seal of God--easy huh?--I probably just missed it--If you are confused as to if you can lose your salvation and never really understood it---then I am telling you THIS is the book you,ve been waiting for.

0 Response to "∎ Descargar 15 Simple Steps to Losing Your Salvation Rick Schworer 9781890120795 Books"
Post a Comment